In my advanced 3D modeling, lighting, and texturing course, our assignment was to create an entire advertisement billboard/poster for a fake company called “juice,” and this is what I came up with. Continue reading “Juice Advertisement”
For this assignment in my Advanced 3D modeling, Texturing, and Lighting class; I composited 3D and 2D elements to try and create a cohesive single picture. Continue reading “3D Composition”
The still life created was for my Advanced Modeling, Texturing, and Lighting class at SUNY Alfred State College. We had to choose objects that we would say identify who we are as people. Continue reading “Still Life – 3D”
The game ASStro was developed by five people in total. My parts were mainly to develop the animations and modeling of the main character, and other parts that I was responsible for are also in this post. Continue reading “Game Feel Design: ASStro”
The game is simple enough to be described in its two words within the title. There is a pig that is sliding. Sliding on what? A giant stick of butter! The concept of the game is to successfully steer the pig down a hill that is littered with bushes of irritating poison ivy and stubborn rocks and boulders that just don’t seem to want to get out of the players way.
This is the title screen for the game, depicting the pig sliding down the hill uncontrollably at rapid speeds. From the pig’s expression, it does not seem like a fun time for the poor creature.
These are concepts for the faces of my enemies and eventually mimicked by our playable character upon hitting either of the two enemies after a display of a short cut scene.
For this assignment the required task was to create and animate a character that was a combination of two random draws from a bag and I got Proboscis Monkey and an Orchid flower.
I only went through a small sketching process because I was pleased with the combination and exaggeration I implemented when creating the design of my Monkey. In every image of a proboscis monkey they all had awkward noses, so I decided to make that a main feature for appeal of my character. Then I chose to not only make the color scheme fill my character but also made the petals and bulb of the flower his entire body chemistry and make-up. Continue reading “Proboscis Monkey Orchid”
This assignment required for the class to create individual animations that were dynamic. The character we animated had to be going through extreme movements and have a fluid motion and believable actions with possibly exaggeration.
I went for a militaristic feel more than family friendly. The color scheme for this re-design is mainly in the dark tones, sticking to gray, black, and a dark green allowing for the limited white text to pop out but not impairing the audience scrubbing through.
Here is the link to my final rendition of the website re-design and these screenshots.
Here is a very rough take on what I might have done if I was developing this website and its page.
This is what came about my redesign after first peer-critique Continue reading “Site Revision AdobeXD”